Fundraising events are a great way to raise both awareness of the dangers of asbestos and raise funds to support our work. To learn more about how we put your hard-earned fundraising dollars to work, click here.
Big or small, all contributions help.
To make the process of fundraising as easy as possible, the CMF partners with CanadaHelps. You can read more about our partnership and the fundraising tools offered here.
Need some fundraising ideas? Here are a few:
- Hold a dinner party with friends and ask attendees to bring a donation;
- Show a movie and ask for an entrance donation (documentary on asbestos?);
- Organize a sporting event, such as a bowl-a-thon with donation pledges for pins knocked down; a running event with donation pledges for kilometers run; a volleyball tournament, etc.;
- Approach your local bar and ask for sponsorship of donations of percentage of each drink sold and then invite lots of friends and family;
- And then there are the larger events such as a music concert or a gala with live and/or silent auction and entertainment.
For further help or just to chat about your fundraising idea, feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to hearing from you!