Mesothelioma: from today’s challenges to tomorrow’s cure
On Tuesday, November 26, 2019, the Canadian Mesothelioma Foundation hosted an all-day conference at which renowned scientists shared leading-edge research on mesothelioma.
The conference program was organized into six thematic sessions:
- Session 1: Advances in diagnosis and early detection of mesothelioma
- Session 2: Advances in treatment of mesothelioma (part one)
- Session 3: Advances in treatment of mesothelioma (part two)
- Session 4: Panel Discussion - Most promising research avenues and future directions
- Session 5: Strength and limitations of patient registries
- Session 6: In Summary and Beyond
Most of the presenters have given the CMF permission to post copies of their presentations. They are available for viewing below.
The full program and the speaker bios can be viewed on the 2019 CMF Conference webpage.